Have you ever tried a recipe and knew that you would make that many more times to come? I HATE bananas. But I like some banana nut breads. Warm with butter. I LOVE Biscoff Cookie Spread. I don’t live close to a Trader Joes so I have never tried their brand. When I came across this banana bread recipe with Biscoff, of course I had to try it.
Didn’t have to eat them warm.
Didn’t have to spread butter on them.
Just pulled out of the tupperware and ate them. Took them to work several times and I keep getting asked for more.
Thank you Maria at Two Peas and Their Pod for this great recipe. I, of course, added nuts though.
Biscoff Banana Nut Muffins
1 1/2 cups of all-purpose flour
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 1/2 tsp baking powder
1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 medium very ripe bananas, mashed
1/2 cup Biscoff Spread
1/4 cup oil
1 large egg
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
1/2 cup granulated sugar
1/4 cup light brown sugar
For the Biscoff Cookie Streusel:
1/2 cup chopped Biscoff cookies
1/4 cup chopped pecans
2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
1/4 cup brown sugar
1/8 teaspoon ground cinnamon
3 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease or line muffin pans and set aside.
2. In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking soda, baking powder, cinnamon, and salt, set aside.
3. In a stand mixer, mash bananas. Add the Biscoff Spread, oil, egg, vanilla, and sugars.
4. Add the dry ingredients into your wet ingredients and mix until just combined. Batter will be slightly lumpy, don’t over mix.
5. Scoop batter into prepared pans.
1. In a small bowl, melt butter. Combine chopped Biscoff cookies, chopped pecans, flour, brown sugar, and cinnamon to the melted butter. Stir until combined. Add a spoonful of the streusel to the top of the batter in each muffin cup.
2. Bake muffins for 35-45 minutes or until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean.
Enjoy warm or straight of the tupperware.
Linking to these great parties:
4 thoughts on “Biscoff Banana Nut Muffins”
Thanks for sharing your yummy recipe. I wish we had Biscoff spread over here in Australia!
If you have a few minutes to spare I’d be thrilled if you could share your post at my Say G’day Saturday link up. It has just started & this would be a great addition!
Natasha in Oz
Thank you Natasha. I will hop over there now.