I am not one to make New Year’s resolutions. Just not my thing. But this year I decided to take a different (better) direction. I just chose my word for the year back in September while taking Karen Walrond’s class so I will go ahead and stick with that word for the year. My word is create.
1. Find a way to create a life for my son and me outside of my parents.
2. Continue to create art through my photography:
- Continue learning all I can about my camera
- Continue learning how to best use Photoshop
~~I love what I have learned through Kim Klassen and using her textures. I think I am going to take her year long class while she is offering a discount.
3. Create opportunites:
- Continue to add favorite photos to
- Continue to participate in challenges, particularly Sunday Scavenger Hunt and Mortal Muses
- Do a project 365 this year (366 because of Leap Year)
~~Gina and Sarah have teamed up to host Project 366 Rewind this year
I am sure my list will grow as the year continues. I am ready to take the next step and to create a more confident me.
Image taken of the luminaries outside at night. The shutter slowed itself down which caused this multiple capture of the lights.
3 thoughts on “The New Year”
I really like this photo. The colors and movement are lovely.
Lovely lights Lili! Happy New Year! Thanks for participating in Exploring with a Camera, and my classes this last year.