Do you make New Year’s resolutions? I don’t. I find it is too hard to stick to them. Better to just be, be what you want to be that year. I did however fill out this form:At first I wasn’t sure that renew was the correct word for me. Then I looked up the meaning to double check.
1. to begin or take up again, as an acquaintance, a conversation, etc.; resume.
2. to make effective for an additional period: to renew a lease.
3. to restore or replenish: to renew a stock of goods.
4. to make, say, or do again.
5. to revive; reestablish.
6. to recover (youth, strength, etc.).
7. to restore to a former state; make new or as if new again.
8. to begin again; recommence.
9. to renew a lease, note, etc.
10. to be restored to a former state; become new or as if new again.
It is the perfect word to live by for 2015. I am excited for the new year. I should have a house again soon, to renew. Which will bring a chance to renew myself being back on my own and a chance to renew my relationship with my son, us doing it on our own again for the first time in years. Not taking him to my parents when I go to work will be a new thing for us. And a really great idea just came to me. That’s how awesome my word for 2015 is